Saturday, September 26, 2009

Okay, I deleted away the previous post just now because after I went back to read again, I felt that it wasn't a really well done post.

Anyhoo, yesterday was a mixture of good, bad, tired, irritated, happy day for me. I was happy for I was working with all the fun people last night :> Time passes just so fast when you're working. Had the best surprise at work ytd from Candy:) Halfway through work, my left eye was feeling so irritated, something got inside and refused to come out. Took off my falsies hoping that it might help a lil. Then my eye became watery from time to time, i had to keep wiping off with a tissue. So while I was wiping halfway, Shikin suddenly called out to me and I accidentally poked myeyeball! NBCB, super duper painful! My left eye went all red :< Had to borrow eye drop from Coreen but it didnt get any better.

Met my best twin outside Ion after work. We didnt managed to meet up for the past week as we were all busy with our own stuffs. Sometimes you do not need meetup everyday/often with your friends. True friends are always inside yr heart and never forgets you even you've not met for the longest time! :D This is what I'd call true friends. We don't need to have a truckload of friends, just a few true ones around us would be more than enough:) Aftermath they left to Lido for late night movie while I meet up with Ming and Candy. Together with Estee and G sis, we headed to our usual lepak place to hang out, doing what girls love to do, gossips and endless talkings. Left ard 12mn for home with Ming and G sis, had to trouble ming to drop me off first since my eye couldn't take it anymore. Hurrily removed my makeup and contacts once I'm home headed to shower and turn in, hoping that my eye will get better tmr.

Terrible saturday, I woke up with a red cum swollen left eye. My right eye wasn't any better, I had swollen eye lids :< Looked into the mirror and felt so ugly than usual. Decided to call in work to take the day off cause I was afraid that if I report to work, the dust and everything will make it worse. Mommy bought me eyedrops, hope it really gets better tmr! I need to go work, if not there goes my money :< Sighhh, money comes in slow and rolls out fast.

Hopefully next saturday I'd be able to take some time off work to accompany my best twin, been long since we went out :) And haven been meeting up with the girls(zombie and yvonne), miss them as well! Alright, another busy week coming up ahead, time to get charged up for more sch and work.


BYE WORLD!

No comments: