Tuesday, September 8, 2009




Okay, I got so sick of my hair so I went for a longggg change. Lovin' it very much now! :>

Dear diary, I'm so into scrapbooking nowadays. So yesterday marks the day whereby the scrapbook buddies(Zombie and me) make a pact. I'm seriously going to have this as my hobby. It got me thinking that I could probably teach small kids on arts and craft/scrapbooking next time round ;> We spent quite some time in Toast Box doing up the gift for monster twiny. Zombie had to leave around 6 to meet up with SY, so I went to CO and Rubi to shop visit my lovelies who are working. Left town at 7-ish with the thinking that the bus wouldn't be that packed, BUT I WAS SO WRONG! Anyway met up with monster twinny over at his place cause he needed my help in getting his room packed. Had so much fun around packing the room. He really has ALOT of rubbish lying in corners of his cupboard. And apparently, popo(monster twiny's granny) loves soft toys. So he ended up giving her all the soft toy he has in his cupboard. Now her bed looks so adorable with all the stuffed toys. haha!


As for today(wednesday), i'm so glad its finally midweek! Had school in the morning, as usual Mr Balwant made the lesson interesting. Then driving for the next 1hr40mins before I hit home to place my books and hit town aft that. Went down MWL to sign up for "Just-getting-started" and I wanted to head to Spotlight but before I know, I see it closed down for renovation. Didn't managed to have any luck in finding heart-shaped boxes. Kaplan to meet up with Fel and Angel. Apparently, my plan was all FUCKED UP. Angel was very sweet to acc me ard Ion for some retail therapy since my mood was way down the drain. I only managed to bought a top from F21 but it actually made me feel a little better, im so glad :)


I wanted to head for a run just now, but started feeling giddy so decided not to. But im still very determined in meeting my goal of 42:)

No comments: