Saturday, February 10, 2007

booo!
i haf been tooo lazy to update nowadays
plus im busy nowadays with alot of stuff
let me update bout th recent events.



9feb`o7
got my results as expected i din do well :( abit of disheartened and i cried. well i got a D7 for English la. but i passed my maths which is good cos i still qualify for poly (: most of th courses offered to me are IT and i guess i haf no choice but to choose from there. all thanks to my English la. anyw aft a cry out session in sch, i've decided to work hard for my future when poly sch starts. & also re-take my English. i won't want to disappoint myself and mom anymore (: sooo best of luck to me (:
also on this very day, somethings happened. everything shall not be mentioned at all. as to the ans, we shall not reveal it.

10 feb`o7
*details missing*
was sick also! having fever and i took my medicine and headed to bed early. whole body was aching like mad. :(


11feb`o7
woke up feeling better. mom brewed herbel tea for me and shes nagging at me to finish it up. im so anticipating for my b'dae! alright im gonna so enjoy myselves with gfs and everyone! hope they do enjoy too! (: and also geting my new phone soon. =DDD


thats all for wad happened recently.
i guess im so tired of everything
so i've decided when poly starts, i must work hard and start a new life!


(:

No comments: