Thursday, February 8, 2007

you mean more than anything to me in th world (:


alright im soooo nervous for th results later that im not turning in and intending to stay up for th whole night. (:



lying on my bed, with th ever so comfortable air con blowing at you and music playing into your ears somehow i feel abit emo-ish here and there :( i don't know is it due to th tiff we had before this and we are having the cool down session now. sigh, we were fine th past few days and i felt really happy but not today when we quarrel. i don't like it when we quarrel and we don't talk at all. makes me miss you alot. & i tend to recall back our past together. this r/s is coming to a 9 mths one. i don't even know whether we can go through th 9 mths cause for wad i know now, its very unstable. but i hope we can go thru th 9 mths and not even 9 mths but even longer. i really miss th way u hug me. its been 2 wks since i've meet up with u. i miss u hugging me so tight everytime. those hugs from you were great, & i love them alot. just like how much i love you right now.



hun, i really don't like not talking at all. sigh, when do i ever get to hear those words from you again? or maybe no even anymore. i fear that i will lose you anytime. cause i love you alot to let u go. i miss all th hugs u gave me. i really feel like hugging u so much so much. but will i get back those same hugs u give me mths ago? i miss everything of ours so much.& of course the most i missed is you.i hope we'll be fine soon and i get to hear "i love you" soon. sigh.


may god bless me for later (:

No comments: