Saturday, February 17, 2007




IM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH NOW!!!!


i finally bought my hp Sony Erricsson w850i !!!


all thanks to my dad and mom who bought it for me (:


*loves*






HAPPY NEW YR EVERYONE ! booo! loveeee CNY th most! get to eat many nice stuff and of course get many ang baos. LOL and i'll rich and i can shop till i drop aft CNY. i wanna do nice nails like eunice. i wanna buy more clothes, bags, shoes and everything!!! haha. i need to work aft CNY (:






had my reunion dinner jus now. damn full la. ate steamboat as usual. after dinner, we headed out to those orchard where they are many plants ard. really pretty flowers (: then came back home. alright im soooo tired and i lack of slp soooo much. i fell asleep aft dinner on th sofa itself! so see how tired im la.






im gg m'sia to my granny's place tmr (: cant wait to see all my cousins, big and small ones. esp my dearest huixin ! miss her damn lots and i heard that she's giving me smth (: haha shall enjoy myself, take some photos back for you guys to see. i'll be back on tues.






GLAMOUROUS happy lil girl (:

No comments: