Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE ! (:

bet some people will be out with their bfs / gfs and having a sweet romantic time tgt. either by the beach or enjoying th scenery somewhere at the esplanade. haha. HAPPY VALENTINE TO THOSE SWEET LIL COUPLES (:

im here blogging. stayin in my lil house (: anyw this yr Valentine is nothing special for me. just decided to saty at home and chill cause im broke ! &&& i have no date :x no la, just too tired and lazy to get my ass moving to town or anywhere. im home with my dearest mummy ! this yr i spend my Valentine with her (: special isn't it? she bought me an Everlast watch as a b'day gift!thanks mom.

alright im so anticipating for my birthday party ! down at Costa Sands Resort(Pasir Ris). we'll be having bbq and of course hope everyone haf lotsa fun ! will be uploading pics of my chalet (: soooo stay tuned to my blog for updates ok ! x)


`gone

No comments: