Monday, February 5, 2007

i just got home not long ago feeling kinda tired. i guess was due to my hyper-activeness just now. i was super duper high and i laughed my ass off so loudly! had a great time with mummy they all (:



went to work today. when i entered th shop, wendy went OMG WAD HAPPEN TO UR HAIR?! followed by sheena, marcus and PSK! tsk tsk i guess they were damn shocked that i changed into a new hairstyle la. came out of th pantry with my jeans and qianyu went OMG too! they all said i looked damn GUAI in this hairstyle. do i? LOL. anyw i guess everyone in th shop just went OMG when they saw me la.


alright josephine-th-forever-bitch told me to clear this and that. when everything was alr cleared like 2 days ago la! i happily went in th storeroom to sit and talk when qianyu came in. then happily slowly do this and that. aft which i went out to help without caring her. seriously i just dislike her more and more each day. cause she really cant do things that will once make everyone happy. ok, i know its hard to pleased everyone. but then she just need to be a little off from everything and im sure she will be well-liked. but too bad, she refuses so i guess she will get more and more disliked by everyone. well, i miss ben alot! if he was in charge, he will be alot nicer to us man. i miss all his nonsense la. :( life is nvr fun with josephine ard.


aft work which ended at ard 5, i went to meet mummy and th-forver-so-cute-irene la! hahas. they were so sweet to come frm far east and meet me and wait for me outside GAP. seriously i lovee them! thanks sweet(: we went back fareast and find my dearest girl, eunice. *cheer up ok? anything im always here for you to support you (: * then i saw my beloved GF and yeemun! i miss them loads ok! haven seen them for ages la. &&& we went talking away, we even talked outside th toilet. then we continued talking outside mango lingo, took photos. & tmr im gg out with yeemun and GF aft their work! =DDD gonna so enoy myself with my girls. a pity my dearest eunice cant join us cause she's working. well take care alright? anything i'll be there. *loves*


monster came to find us aft that. haven seen him for ages too. he was with his bf, noel, mummy and some guy. all are GAYS! we went talking away again and cracking lame and funny jokes. we went nervous bout getting results tgt. we've decided that if we aint gonna do well in our o's , we shall all jump off th building, hand in hand tgt! =x soooo may god bless us (: & i went super high when i was with them. alright and that cause me to be kinda tired now. haven even got well from my flu.


may god bless my upcoming results this coming friday (:


i wish god will also bless me for th one thing. i hope i can get wad i really wanted and waited so long. may god really bless me (: all i want is you and no one else. hope everything will turn out th way i hope it will .


toodles people!

No comments: