Wednesday, February 7, 2007

booo! im damn tired today. i had insomia again ytd night! and i only fell asleep at 3am la. i was tossing and turning on my bed till i fell asleep. i guess tmr night im not gonna sleep cause friday results are gonna be out. so i guess i'll just stay up till morning. hope i can pass and get into a poly *prays* (:



i went for work today. was dead tired that i hafta drag myself outta of my bed today. and i wasnt late but early and daph was alr there when i reached. had my breakfast-nasi lemak! soooo damn full aft that. work was tiring as i was alr very tired and sleepy. but i just kept on talking with my colleagues and the stupid sensor keep going off and make me kinda pissed la. cause i need to go on and press the alarm thingy. and no one dares to stand near th door cause it really goes off really loud and i was th unlucky one to be stationed at th door today la! :(


aft work, i went shopping!!!!!! i loveee shopping sprees la. and somemore now im loaded. haha. better not spend too much in case im broke again. i still owe someone money lehs. haha. i collected my skirt. then went off to get a new black shorts. then i got 2 new t shirts! (: aft which i bought a new make up pounch. i still got loads of things to do before CNY comes. and all i need is money. haha. i must refrain from spending too much. (:


then i went to find my dear girl, eunice at mango lingo and best pal, shimin was there! she's learning to work and eunice will be quitting mango lingo. all of us will soon be jobless. LOL. we sat there and talked and crapped alot. aft which i left for home. i was really tired that i didn't meet up with daph and hayarni. im sorry sweets. meet up ur someday ok? *loves*


im anticipating so much for my b'dae party with my friends. and also th celebration with my colleagues and my dearest ZHOUJIA! i loveee all of them so much. (:


things yet to do (:
-pedicure
-shop for more CNY clothes
-more accessories
-get my new phone and accessories
-quit my job *muwahahah!


alright im tired. may god bless everyone on friday! best of luck people <3
toodles people!
& i feel a whole when there's you (:

No comments: