Tuesday, February 13, 2007

im sucha happy lil girl todayyyy (:
&&& i loveeee my dearest colleagues so much la !
thanks for today sweets ! esp juli bf (:


went out with my colleagues for my b'day celebration today! initial plan was to head for th beach and followed by dinner. but then we changed our minds and decided to head to the mind cafe instead! everyone came late la and i almost lost my way when i was finding the damn red-line control station at dhoby ghaut! :x i thought i was late and walk sooo damn fast la, end up everyone was later than me. haha.


we headed to the mind cafe. juli & weiyan came to join us shortly. i got my surprise as planned ! thanksss juli bf !!!!!! i loveee the BIG balloon so much and the small pounch ! and we had so much fun playing gestures once again. & we bombard the whole cafe with our laughter la. juli bf was like "shh shh". but me and bel were like mad woman ! we laughed out so loud and screamed and shout ! i had such a great time there once again. after that we headed for dinner at Han's at Parkway Mall (:


the Han's at Parkway Mall sucks till one kind. the service and food was damn poor la. the place was abit kuku and everything isn't right la. soooo pls, don't go Parkway Mall for han's alright? once again, my dearest colleagues got me a surpise! they got me a small lil cake and i was really touched. they sang me soft lil b'day songs. haha i loveee them to bits & pieces . thanks sweets once again ! after which we left for PS carrefour cause aunty bel hafta get smth .


went off with qianyu aft which. waited for cab like for 3o mins and no cab insight! so i went to tke the bus and left home hurrily cause dad is hurrying me. i saw mango lingo auntie and we had a nice chat on bus. (:


i loveee today!
special thanks to : jezebel, qianyu, debra, daphne, wenzhen, weiyann, amin !!!!
special special thanks to : JULI BF ! (:
i loveeee everyone ! :D
oh yah, HAPPY V.DAY !

No comments: