Wednesday, February 14, 2007

SOME PHOTOS TAKEN WHEN I WAS OUT WITH MUMMY 12/02/07












hmms valentine's day is also friendship day too ! so i shall dedicate a message to my beloved mummy since i posted some photos of ours (:
mummy ! thanks for always being by my side. this yr is th 8th yr of our very valuable friendship. glad that 8 yrs ago, i made you as my friend and not some people out there. so glad to always have you whenever i needed you. th time when we all got from pri sch to sec sch and frm sec sch till we are gg poly now, im soooo glad our friendship never fades at all ! you are always making me laugh with your funny actions and jokes. giving me hugs when i badly needed one. patting and encouraging me when i fail. all these i will always rmb deeply inside my heart. cause you are my dearest mummy ! (: *smoochies*
`gone

No comments: