Tuesday, February 6, 2007

i went town today! initially was to meet up with my dearest GF and yeemun. end up they kena last min OT and we couldn't meet up. so i went to find my dear girl, eunice at mango lingo! woods was there too.


had my fav milktea! i craved for it soooo damn long le. im so in love with milktea nowadays except the ones in xingwang cause aft i heard what they do, i don't dare to go there and eat anymore! haha. after which woods and me decided to go shopping tgt! so off we went and we promised eunice we will be back fast (: went revoltage first to get wood's shirt and frm there i've decided to get myself a cap. i want a SUPERMAN CAP! i super duper badly want it! someone get it for my birthday? teehee


we went topshirt and i couldnt get anything there cause they din haf wad i was looking for. so we went GAP to find my beloved colleagues la! hahas and i saw daphne! i miss her like hell. alright i shall see u at work tmr uhs?! we went to pacific plaza and on th way we saw JOEL frm wwss last tym. haha and woods and i practically went mad la. i don't know why either and i accidentally scratched wood's wrist. sorry ya? haha.


we went back far east and find eunice! oh ya i saw xinya today with her scottish uniform! hahas. jus kidding. we slacked and talked till eunice knock off. we went to take th train tgt. was so damn tired. i loveee her elmo! so cuteeee la. but i prefer cookie monster. much cuter! someone get it for my birthday lehs. hahas!


mind is kinda in a mess. cause results are gonna be out this friday ! and im fucking worried. somehow thinking back i didn't put in my 101% effort la. im worried i will faily my damn english after hearing from eunice. omg , im seriously so worried that i cant fall asleep and all i think is about results, results and RESULTS now! god, pls bless me with good results and somewhere to head. part of my mind is in a mess due to __ . sometimes i don't understand too. why when we wanna treasure so much somethings they will seem to be gone. we walked for 8 months tgt. i hope to walk more with you, can i? i fear so much of losing u now. i don't know why either. its hard to go back to how we used to love each other. but i hope we can. cause i love you so much to just let you go in my life. i miss everything of you. your hugs, kisses and your love. will we just end here? sigh, i also don't know :(



jus hope my results will be ok and i can at least head somewhere. lastly also hope for a happy birthday this yr. hope from you something. may god bless me (:



& i teared when writing this :(

No comments: