Saturday, February 3, 2007

created a whole new blog. simply because of my old blog, i screwed everything up. damn the new blogger thing they came up with, caused everything in my old blog to be gone :( my old blog holds a whole lot of memories inside! well, its not gone just that i cant post anything. so i shall just leave my old blog on and blog in my new blog. so peepo, tag me in my new blog ok! (:



1st jan
alright, went for chalet with my colleagues. me & juli got there ard 6 and we met the rest at the chalet itself. then we went to rent bikes and also pick people up. got ourself prepared and edwin started the fire for us (: we started to bbq-ing and stuff. more people came along and the atmosphere got high soon. i kept on eating and drinking non-stop. of course, i kept on teasing jonathan and siti non stop also. poor them. kena bullied by me so much la. ben came along (: before that i rang him up and he told he went west coast instead of pasir ris coasta sands! haha and he cabbed down all th way to coasta sands in the end. but i doubt him cause he's always full of nonsense la!

i din sleep th whole night. we kept on talking and eating till its dawn. in between they went for bike rides and also replenishing of drinks. & smth bad happen. wanhua'a phone got lost. damn the stealer. i guess we were all to blamed as well. we all din realise her phone was outside and all went in while they went for bike rides. i understand how she feels cause i did lost my phone. and she cried terribly. poor girl, hope she'll be fine. she went to bed after a while. ben & jeff were th ones who slept thru th whole night la. LOL. they were very very pig. not to blame jeff cause he has work th next day.

well i fell asleep in th end. i had a terrible knee pain the nxt morning. i cycled too hard th night before. hurts me so much la! some left early for work and school. th rest stayed and prepared to check out. and the place was really in a mess when we left. &&& we went to return th bikes. the journey was so damn funny due to my driver, juli. we nearly hit a tree! but luckily we didn't la and we managed to make our way to th place. then we left to the train station and took th train back. daphne alighte without us knowing cause simply we fell into deep sleep in th train. &&& i kept on falling onto ridz or juli! th rest headed to town and i cabbed frm town back home cos i was really tired. went home, showered and i fell alseep till 7 for dinner (:


3rd jan
which is today. i dint go out for the whole day. was kinda sick due to my running nose. & i din go bugis to collect my skirt la. i must go nxt week! plus i must go do my hair and toe nails, shopping for new yr clothes. everything is so rush la. hope i can manage and do everything before CNY. & i'll be quitting my job before CNY comes cos i really wanna rest. results are gonna be out soon!
gonna plan my things-to-get list for CNY and also my wishlist for b'dae! (:

things-to-get
1. 2 more sets of clothing
2. new suspenders
3. a new clutch
4. pedicure to be done
5. straighten my damn hair
6. new mascara
7. new cheek powder
8. new eye shadow
9. new foundation
10. a new make-up pounch


wishlist for my b'dae!
1. a new addidas jacket
2. a new addidas sling bag
3. new wallet
4. new handphone from parents!
5. new pair of havanias
6. new urbanmale singlet
7. a new mp3?

alright im sneezing as im writing my post. im gonna rest now.

No comments: