Sunday, February 11, 2007

to the left , to the left (:



boo!
jus got home from dinner not long ago
im fucking full now :x


its been sooo long since we all went out for dinner tgt as a family. went clementi for seafood. was damn full cause i was really hungry as i only ate cup noodles in th noon when i woke up. then we headed to IMM to get new yr goodies (:


the parking lots were really full! we waited for like 5 mins for 1 slot! shop , shop and shop. bought quite alot of things and i also bought my all-time fav toffees! th one juli offered to me last time and i fell in love with it (: we were squeezing like hell and everyone i practically pushing la. next time don go IMM anymore! the quene for payment was really long and we waited for 15 mins! the cashier is really very slow. omg i could haf just faint there. HAHA. then we left for home.


i loveee my gfs la. they are so pesky and sweet! cause they purposely avoided my calls and msn messages and when i called them this noon, they finally picked up and told me they were out to get my b'dae gifts. initially they wanted to surprise me, but then im too smart la! haha. i loveee them. and thanks for being so sweeet girls! (:


oh ya, btw i've quitted GAP and my last day is on th 15th. alright eleen(my supervisor) is damn sweet la. initially when i entered GAP, i was really against her cause i feel that she dislike me. but as time pass, she began to be like nicer to me and of course, i'll be nice to her. and when i sms her saying i wanna quit, she told me this : " okay, you take care and see you in shop. you must be strong k" omg, i was so touched when i saw her sms! thanks eleen! really have a great time working with you! my best supervisor. though i know i always take MC and haf alot of grumbles, but thanks for everything!


alright, for th nxt few mths, im gonna slack at home and do reading now, must develop th habit of reading. i told mom i will. (:


alright i loveee my gfs
i loveee my supervisor, eleen
&& iloveee everyone!

No comments: