Tuesday, August 19, 2008

after contemplating so much, i've decided to blog.


im kinda tired. yesterday drained me out. too caught up with people online thus that explains the late turning in. couldn't really wake up today and i set 3 alarms just to wake me up. ended up snoozing them off time and again. woke up in the end due to the drilling going on under my block. i took the bus from a different bus stop today. then again, the weather was good and i had a good walk to school today though i was feeling pretty tired. lecture was still fine, for all we know that exams are just in weeks' time and no room for any other stuffs. KAP with B aft school for mugging. 4 straight hrs drained my brain cells up. but im glad it was productive. tmr will be at CA. i've got to pull my big round buddy t wake up and go w me and B. i won't be updating too often till exams are over. and daddy's gonna sign me up for driving! :))))) Goodnights earthlings



i wish you were him.

No comments: