Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess where we went today? :))


I had an awesome day. The noon was spent mugging away at Kallang. Then we decided to venture into th nice green field with bridge near where we were studying. It was totally beautiful. As the evening sun sets, the gleam reflects on the water and gives a glittering look. Awww, beautiful! I think I know where to take really nice cool pictures next time. I can't wait :) We had fun there with those dogs and adorable babies/toddlers as well! And there was this annoying minature chiwawa. I went to give it a little chase and it ended up barking at me ): I got startled and hid behind buddy :/ To add on, the little girl who owns the chiwawa came over and told me this: "they are not cats." I was like wtf? I suppose my face writes "I think they're such adorable little kittens." Urghhhh.

To end off
with love,
Rach

No comments: