Monday, August 25, 2008

Ronald Macdonalds :)


It always seems 'm already in my holiday mood. I don't feel any studying week mood this week. I must be mad to be thinking bout that. Anyway i gotten my projs results and i aced 2subs and had a C+. the C+ spoils the beautiful results slip. I've got to mark even harder for that C+ sub. Everyone around me or rather almost all of the happy pills have gotten their entry proof for exams. AND WHERE"S MINE?! had yet to receive and I pray that the postman/woman will deliver tmr to my letterbox so I can save the hassle of going down to school just to collect it. 'm so afraid things cropped up at the last min and I won't be able to take my exams. But I think 'm thinking way too much alr.
We had self study at Kallang Mac today. So you can imagine I spent close to an hour on the journey there by train. But buddy picked me up at the mrt station :) That really saved me alot of time and money. Kallang leisure park seems so cold. I wonder why shopping malls always make their air con till freezing cold. We had so much fun "de-stressing" at the aracde and subway-ed for lunch. The place was rather empty. Doesn't know as lively as appeared on the poster. So we decided to go over Mac for some mugging. I was stupid or rather random by taking photo with Ronald Macdonalds! Evening, down to Selegie for Tau Hauy! :) And subway and tau huay was all i had for lunch/dinner. Received last min text from twiny and decided to meet 'em.
Once again I had pizza at Shokudou. It almost killed me lah cause I felt so full after that. To add on, I felt fattttt ): I wanted to catch 12 Lotus with 'em but called it off cause I didnt wanted to miss my last bus home. Cab fares are a chor in the pockets. I should seriously pick up the good habit of taking buses home. We had discussion for next week's clubbing. Theme was to wear any of the rainbow colours. K and me chose violet. I think I need to hunt down for dress this week. 'm meeting slut tmr and she's helping me with it. Ahh, thank god. Goodnights!
much love,
rach

No comments: