Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I think school is getting me way too stress with the projs on hand. I haven't been sleeping well at all. Sleeping enough and well is 2 different thing. I may have enough sleep but not good at all. The stress adds on to it. Been having nightmares for a few nights. I dont know why too. They seem so superficial yet true. I dreamt bout twin too. urgh. I think i miss him too much alr. To add on to the stress, i received warning letter bout me being late for class for 3times and i know no fuck bout whether i need to appeal and all. I've checked my attendance and found it t be 92.5% overall and local students will need to pass an average of 75% attendance. I hope nothing bad happens and im able t sit for exams smoothly. I guess i got to start to be punctual nowadays for lessons. Anyw Angie is finally back in school tmr! I miss her so much and now that she's back she could share my burden with me :)



I think i've been pressurizing myself as much also. Im glad i cleared somethings which isnt supposed to be on my mind now. But i guess i really put too much stress on myself when comes to studies. I seem to be number 1 super kan chiong for everything. Like those projs, I just wanna get it over and done with fast. Then I can start mugging very hard for my upcoming exams in Sept. It worries me so much. Im afraid I can't do as well as how i did in sem 1 or i need to retake certain modules which i told myself i will not allow that to happen at all. I need to pull through another busy week again. Meaning i will not have time to meet lovelys up ): I've seriously been missing out alot of updates & dinners together. I wish i could join them soon.



im so worn out

No comments: