Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raining days makes me miss you




Though time is running out so fast and there simply isn't enough time for everything but at least i managed to sit down here and blog freely. I wanted to get myself settled at any other starbucks but i was far too lazy to actually carry my laptop out today. Whats more to say it rained the whole day and thus its super inconvienient if i were to do so. Its Sunday today. town is as packed as ever. you can see philipino maids kiasu-ly squeezing into the mrt and pushing people away. When you see such things, one word to describe it, uncivilised. I realise instead of trying to go on diet like what i did weeks back, i just didn't care much now. I eat at usual meal times and don't snack that often anymore. Apparently it works well the other way round when I don't even think that 'm dieting. i don't normally eat alot on sundays but I had mac for brunch and subway for dinner. It was simply good :)
Life has been the same, tiring, especially when exams are just a week away. Kinda doubt whether i'd be able to make it through for accounts paper. Apparently today i wanted to get myself a pair of white shoes and went into the shop I've always wanted to. So I picked some nice ones and wanted to try 'em on but who knows apparently ALL of those I've chose doesnt have my size. And the rest were like cannot-make-it. So i decided to go off in search of my shoes. After walking so many rounds around far east, I still didn't find any. It sucks though. I gave up the idea and decided that i'd go elsewhere to look for my shoes this week. I'll drag slut with me next week to get Ben's present and my shoes. But I realise money comes fast and go fast. I wanna get a job! Really dislike the idea of getting money from mommy. I think i'll shop online more often now.
On a seperate note, 'm disappointed.
It's 9.19pm now and im not showered yet. So lazy to drag myself to the shower. I wish there was an instand machine whereby you just need to stand inside and in just 5mins you'll get all cleaned up and smelling nice. And 'm going to mug at Changi Airport tmr. Gonna get so tired and its gonna be a longggg day. I think it would be a nice idea to go from one terminal to another. isn't it fun? but i know brandon's gonna scold me if i do. I need to get my eyebrows trimmed so badly. I feel so ugly with untrimmed brows. Maybe tmr? :)

No comments: