Saturday, August 9, 2008

exactly 30days


i spent my whole day at home other than out to study at KAP for 2hrs. couldn't concentrate fully today, maybe i didnt have a good sleep and thus that explains it. tmr is sunday :) sometimes i love planned sundays. like tmr, i'll be out with J and we're gonna do pedicure, shop a little, chill out at our fav. starbucks, snap photos like what we always love to do and at night i'll head down to tantric to see twin. im so broke. A's love birthday is coming. but nothing else will burn a bigger hole in my pocket other than my beloved twin's birthday next month. i hope by then i'll be able to save 400, enough for 2. i wanna get myself one. i wanted to go out early tmr to KAP for a little studying before im out t meet J. maybe i should if im able to get outta bed. i'll have my next week filled again with school. and yoga is finally commencing on th 19th. i really can't wait.

No comments: