Friday, August 29, 2008

D picked me up just now in th noon for lunch. Feel so comfortable sitting back in his car :) love his car rides as always. I miss this fellow here alot. All the nonsense, stupid things, jokes and never-ending talks that we always have when we meet. And he always can seem to read me, never fail to ask what am I thinking about. We had no place in mind for lunch and thus decided Serene Centre. Little pinch of peace there. Mcwings makes me feel like I've gained 1000kgs. Urgh. We being random wanted some noise and the crowd feel headed down to comex show. D was making sure that I was with him all along, I bet he scared that I won't get lost and never be found. haha. cute him. I hate rude people. In fact I met 2, one yesterday and one today. As always, D always drives me to where I want to. He dropped me off at Kallang Mac in a piece and I popped in to find my lovable classmates. And I was pranked by them! )))): Mugged for 3hrs before going TAU HUAY AT SELEGIE :) I bought 5back for mumsy mommy and she loves it. Goodnights, i got to sleep now cause Im waking up at 645am later ):

No comments: