Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday.



it was a pretty fine morning. but i couldn't sleep in more due to stats and i got to be in school at 1030am ): cost me so much of my sleep. urgh anyw Clems was late and he was nice to treat me lunch :) so we chiong stats from 11 till before class. i swear i felt like going home but i've got to stay on for lectures. lecture was really dry. but it was all important for the upcoming exams. got home, washed up and had dinner before i make my way down to KAP to mug. 3hrs of intensive mugging with S was really good. I managed to clear alot of doubts on my stats. looking at those past years papars really freaked you out. you'll be panicking cause so many things you still have a big question mark on. im taking every opportunity nowadays t study as hard as i can and at the same time get my projs done. this is stressful but i believe it pays off. i got to turn in early. finally tmr we're getting the report done and friday is doom's day. i hope to pass with a B :) Goodnights!

No comments: