Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bestfriends that always seem to make you smile :)



I love the above 2 alot. They always never fail to make me smile everytime I meet them. Esp nowadays when we're meeting e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y for mugging. Their retardness can make you go mad. And you'll just have 3/4 of your day laughing non stop at their stupid yet funny jokes. Bestfriend and Buddy are th bestest. And they always want to buy baby carrots to feed me just to make me quieter. Apparently everytime when Im with them, Im especially high and they proclaim I didnt take my medicine and always wants to buy me carrots to make me back to normal. Even if how annoying/disturbing they could get everytime, I still love them both ALOT. They're world's best classmates you can ever ask for :) Its hard to find someone who always accompany you when you need company, go shopping with you, drive you around or even home when he stays in Bedok. Or even when he's rushing to meet his gf but still he offers to send you home in a piece. Also where can you find someone who really don't mind making funny faces/actions and makes you laugh a whole? Or even entertaining you for the whole day. Im glad I have such nice buddies and I love them! :)
So anyway it rained for the whole of day till now which the rain has totally come to a stop. So annoying that everywhere I got seems flooded or with big puddles of water. But Im glad I wore flip flops out today which makes it so easy through those puddles. Whereas you'll see people trying their very best to not get their shoes wet. I was smiling to myself deep inside. I went back C&K to look at the awesome strappy again. As I mentioned in the previous post not to be impulsive and thus Im giving myself a few more days to decide and probably get more opinions. Im sure I would make a good decision this time round.
B's birthday is this Sunday and he's holding his birthday celebration at St James on Saturday but oh well 'm having exams and thus I wont be able to make it down. But still I love him many and we'll have a simple dinner with him as a present :)
Then next week's twin's birthday. Urgh many many birthdays, sucking me so dry.
I thought I took the wrong bus home from town today. Apparently the 190 that came seemed EMPTY. and I relooked at it before I board to ensure I didnt board 106 which I did the last time. Anyway the ride home seems way longer than usual. Accompanied Mumsy mommy down to get our house phone changed.
And it's freezing cold in my room now. Urgh, but I love this weather, so nice to snuggle on my bed and sleep. BUT I promised to study until 4am tonight. Right now, some asshole has been trying his best to entertain me and always give me missed video calls. ahaha. I shalln't say who he is. Goodnights! :)
Iwon'tfallanymore.

No comments: