Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday!


Firstly, i love today! School was good. plus no Monday Blues! :) buddy didnt have enough sleep the previous night and he didnt managed to entertain me much. BUT i took his photos while he is sleeping in class during break :D and after 3 shots, he somehow felt that and chased me around th class f my camera. lecture ended early which adds on t my happy mood. met the loves in town. we shopped around a lil before hitting cine for dinner. lover came along to meet us aftermath. cine's renovated arcade seems way better. with much more new games added on. we spent some time down there before we decided to hit to kbox. once again, im sorry loves that we went ktv instead of movie. i feel bad about it though. and i hope during th Sept holidays i'll be able to join your f more movie trips. owe your one :) we sing sang sung. had much fun camwhoring as well. literally stick myself to the mike when most people are out for a puff or toilet breaks. twin and i had much fun camwhoring! overall, today was good. i love days like today. i feel happy when im out with the group and seeing almost all of 'em. i shall do that more often during th Sept holidays! till then :)))



Buddyyyyy
my bestgirlfriend in school! love you lah.
LESBIAN!


Lover; yunyun

WANTONS LOVE!



Andrea. i love her hair!

Here comes the twinnys :))) much love also!





he purposely took in my direction and make my face BIG ):
his photography skills sibeh good!








As i told ya, we were having such high time camwhoring by ourselves :)

i like :)
Kenneth ham.

Andrea bought this f me in tw! thanks love!
To end it off, with love :)






.

No comments: