Wednesday, August 20, 2008

just got home. im smell funny and my feet stinks badly ): i feel so lazy and tired to get a shower even if its just a quick one. i wanna hit the sheets early cause im really tired. i hasn't got a good sleep last night. toss and turn till 3am. majorly lack of sleep. i need more vitamin C. gonna be really lack of sleep nowadays till exams are over. i miss my twin even we just met 2days ago. now that i won't be able to meet him till 2weeks later. i miss the rest too. and D :) my eyes are closing any moment soon. my body's telling me t rest and leave the rest f tmr. so tired yet can't seem t rest my mind. constant worry for exams. but i know i couldn't disappoint mom and dad. its only wednesday and i used up 60bucks of my allowance. for th remaining days, im broke to an extend. it sounds bad but i'll be really thrifty, i swear. Sept is gonna burn my pocket a big hole. i need to work badly f money and i don like th idea of taking money from my parents. i had a longg day. copper blonde, sounds funny? my hair is chui now. so dry at th roots. grow hair grow!

No comments: