Monday, August 4, 2008

Saturday!

I spent my whole evening till midnight with this bitch over here. It was a kinda last minute plan to meet up kinda thing. She treated me to pasta mania f dinner. Had a very bad craving for it that very day. Then we went to TCC @ Lido. I swear th ambience and layout of the whole tcc was awesome! It seems so class and you feel so princessy inside sitting on those chairs! What's more to say it wasn't too nosiy as compared to another end of orchard. We had really good time reminscing the good ol' times working tgt. We decided to hit down t Tantric since i told twin i'll be popping by to see them cause I won't be free to meet them up on Sunday itself. Everyone practically exclaimed when they see my hair): ahaha. but anyway i've got to grow my hair long long long now! We had bottles after bottles of Heinkein. Initially was to drink for chilling but the temptation grew so strong for more. Left around midnight f home :)

Sunday!
I was supposed to reach ECP at 10am. But everyone turned out to be late. Amos pick me up from TM and we headed to ECP t meet the rest. Lynne and Julian were like us, the early birds and we had big breakfast! :D the rest came around 11plus and after they settled their lunch we went off to cycle. The sun was being a bitch that day. It was totally hot and now im darker! ): cycled for 4hrs. it was totally tiring. Everyone left to Brandon's place to wash up a lil before my sexy biker rode me home again. I nearly fell asleep a couple of times during the journey. And he was being sucha ass by dashing through thr red light. Super retarded. Oh well i had fun with my loveable classmates :)
Monday!
I think I need to take more photos in school. I would love to do so. My blog seems so dead with no photos, nothing. I hate t be blogging when there isnt photos ): So anyway today accountings lessons was average. Class ended 5mins late. Sexy biker couldnt send me home and so i took the bus. pretty occupied with stuffs nowadays. i hardly have time for myself. I wish i had 48hrs a day to complete everything on hand t be due. Its been rather long since i can sit myself down to have dinner with twin&co with nothing worrying in my mind. School's being a total bitch. Exams are approaching in 3weeks time. I got to work hard cause I wanna go sem 3 happily! I think i got to go bed now cause Sexy biker's coming at 11am to pick me tmr. Goodnights!

No comments: