Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weather nowadays is pretty random. One moment it could be sunny and the sun is shining ever so brightly and the next thing you know, it starts to pour like there's no tmr. But it would be lovely to be able to snuggle up your bed and sleep in such weather. I pretty much had a hard time getting up from bed this morning.

Right now I'm still feeling so ever sleepy. I got to replenish back those sleep after exams but I doubt I'll have th time to do so. Supposingly was to meet buddy&bestfriends for mugging but I had promised Dan for lunch and coffee and thus I'll pop in rather later in the noon to join them. Oh ya! Cotton's On called me last night and told me to go down for an interview on this coming Monday, 10am :)))) Right before my papers and my lovely buddy has promised to come Novena to pick me up. Im so happy cause if I were to pass through this interview then I'd be able to start work right after exams. And there's a series of events alr being lined up after exams. Twin's birthday and bbq. Im gonna get drained up plus my pocket is gonna get drained up too.


Intending to get a new wallet, be it Agnes B or Coach, the dinner treat for twin and R at nyny. Looks like my pay is gonna come in a good use :) and to clear debts that I owe mumsy mommy.


Right now waiting for Dan t pick me up.

No comments: