Saturday, August 30, 2008

Carl's jr breakfast :)


I look so tired in this picture ): i'm seriously am tired.
Our driver of th day: buddy :)
See this asshole behind? Playing DJ Max on psp and is totally in his own world.
I heart bai lan deng! My good source of laughter :)
I heart buddy. Had a hard time aiming t get his round face inside, ahaha
A saturday morning, I could be in bed snuggling under my blanket having sweet dreams BUT I woke up in time for Carl's Jr breakfast at east coast park. Hotcakes weren't available and it was sucha big disppointment to me. I came down to try their hotcakes cause it looks wayyy to delicious on the poster. The place was flooded with alot of adorable babies/toddlers and kids! Awww, they look lovely! :)))) We mugged there for 2hrs after breakfast and went down town to get lunch. Lunch was havoc, I didnt know Brandon could sing so well. And he makes me laugh till I had stomach cramps. Back to kallang mac for more mugging. I guess the early waking up and with only 5hrs of sleep the previous night killed me totally. My brain wasn't processing as it should and I felt so sleepy half of the time while mugging. Urghhh. Nevermind that, but 'm glad I still make the effort to do get some mugging down. Evening was to buddy's place for WII. More madness there. Everyone was wayyy up high. Buddy dropped me at vivo and I made my way home myself. I realise I have been travelling to the east outta 6/7days of this week that makes me feel like everywhere is so near! ahah. And im tired, catching sleep soon and tmr's gonna be in and making up those last min touch ups. Goodnights!
Flyer, reddddd :D

To end off,

with love,
Rach

No comments: