Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I missed four 190 buses just to get home from town. Swear I nearly died while waiting. The bus driver always seems to say things like "the next is coming soon" and apparently it doesnt help any but maybe make us feel less irritated or whatsoever since we can't squeeze ourselves onto the bus. Life nowadays is rather much the same. Either you study, work, eat, sleep or you work, work and work. Then it gets to a point that when you finally settled down to one whole day, you'll sitting there thinking of what to do. You decided to go shopping but ended up taking an hour to get dress up and then you decided you should stay at home. Maybe snuggle up on the coach with some chips and dvds to pass time. Tried calling your girl/boyfriends out but apparently everyone all seemed to be busy at the same time. In the end, you decided to shut yourself out and sleep the day away. I always hate such things. Would rather when I finally have the whole day to myself, go out for some retail theraphy, meeting up girlfriends, catch a movie, have a dinner and stuffs like that. Im quite glad that September is approaching fast and then I can start working and get back a taste of the working life. Even when school reopens which I'd be in the morning class, Im glad I'll be able to then work too.

Sometimes I hate my nails so much. It's tooo weak and breaks easily. So I can't afford to have long nails. This could be annoying sometimes. I shall have red toe/finger nails soon.

I find myself sucha spendthrift. Little things and I always shop for clothes. If I were ever rich, I think my wardrobe could be those that are walk-in ones. And at the end of the day I suppose I would be selling half of them off and get new ones again. But well girls are girls. We can't just have one pair of shoes, handbags, dresses. It's simply not enough at all. Right now, Im contemplating so much on whether to get a new pair of strappy. I saw a totally awesome pair that I fell in love with the moment I went in C&K. It cost like 47bucks. I suppose after buying I would be broke. And I'll be like clubbing for the whole weekend next week and having class bbq. It sucks totally to not have enough money. I kinda regretted somethings I bought today. But nevertheless I always tell myself it's gonna get better. Right now Im still eyeing on several tops which I've yet to get them. I shalln't be such impulsive shopper next time round. Maybe I'll bring someone along who knows how to nag at me. Urgh, anyway I got to get to bed soon. Mugging tmr!


No comments: