Friday, August 1, 2008

He bikes me t school everyday now :)





Hair,
Everyone including happy pills all pro claim that i look like a fucking china doll after my new free hairdo :/ arghhh i feel like killing the person who did this t my hair but oh well what can you do bout free stuff? ): and im sure twinny is gonna hate me and not love me anymore cause i have BANGS and he hates people w bangs. Im trying to love my hair as day goes by and sometimes i feel like my hair is dropping. so scary. i fear that even before i hit 30 my hair has dropped majorly! :/ sounds way too exgerrating.
School
Everything has been the same or rather all along it is the same. Projs still not done yet and revisions not started. i've been t coming to sch early due t my sexy biker. i claim free rides t school everyday and i must thank him f coming to pick me t sch everyday w/o fail. maybe not everyday but rather almost everyday of this week. It feels cool yet dangerous t be on a bike but i trust him :) We had a mini celebration in school for Bei Ying's birthday. her face flushed with redness when she saw us with the cake and i bet she loves it :) Happy 19th anyw!
Anyway I've been feeling rather stresed up in school nowadays. esp these few days. i dont know why too. I feel everything's rushing in and i have no time for other things. i've got so much to do. and seems like the stress just stumble on upon me totally. I've got to take charge of certain things if not it will go way outta place and no one will bother doing it. Standardizing those meetings, discussions, people and all is really tiring. I start t ponder how i am going to pull through this week or rather the whole of sem 2. thinking back in sem 1 i would still have time f revisions even if im rushing my proj but now i can't even have time to mug let alone say doing things i'd love to do. Majorly stressed up. Certain things we do in school like mini birthday celebration and all cheers me up in going school.
Personal
I miss alot of people. I'd love to meet them even if its just for dinner. I miss going shopping, you know, i haven't been doing any shopping for WEEKS alr! I miss having so much fun outside with lovelys, spending quality time together. I miss laughing out loud with them, doing retarded things, laughing at people, sharing our things. Seriously when can i find the time to do these things? this week will be another week where my weekends are going to be burnt out ): im glad i made it home early today but again, im too tired to do much things when im home. its like a cycle ; sch, home, eat, sleep and everything repeats again tmr for 365days.
k, i gtg. update again :)

No comments: