Saturday, August 23, 2008

I heart BORDERS :)

I actually spent 6bucks on a pencilcase today to pamper myself. based on th fact that slut wasn't able to meet me last min-ly. i love borders! prefer it over Kino. sometimes Kino messes me up cause its biggg. whereas i always manage t actually snuggle up t my fav magazines corner at borders. then i'd spend time down there reading th magazines. i wish i live in US. sometimes looking through those magazines, you wish you could fly over and get their stuffs. whats more to say i love their fashion alot! they have so many seasonal wears whereas we're always stuck with the common ones. i'd fly there when i grow up! :) i gave myself a lil get away from books by going down tantric and meeting C and B there. i love it when im there. we always ended up having so much fun gossiping, dancing to th music, drinking and chilling. but today's sat and so its PACKED. we effing squeeze our way through to the exit. i nearly died in there. tmr's sunday and i think i got to get bck to my books. its just another week before exams and i can't wait f it t end! mugging at changi airport on Monday, anyone? the thought of travelling from one end to another end of s'pore already dread me out so much.

No comments: